WESTERN SAMOA is a group of islands
located in the centre of the Sourthern Pacific Ocean.
There is no taxation on business carried out by non-Samoan
outside of the Samoa of the Samoan companies. International
Company (IC) is normally incorporated for offshore international
trade or investment. Standard International Company
is incorporated with an authorised share capital of
backgrounds of Western Samoa
Tailor-made a Western Samoa company lets you:-
- No tax on offshore company operating IC
- Privacy of Shareholders &/or Directors names
- No local Directors, local meetings or annual
- May have a single shareholder
- Bearer share is permitted
- Permitted to hold shares in other offshore companies
- No requirement to hold an AGM
- No requirement for audited financial statements.
- May incorporate with Chinese company name (Add
- First year Samoa Government License fee
and Registered Agent fee is included. But
mailing & IDD, if applicable, are not
included above (Government fee is subject
to change as announced)
- Overseas customers please add HK$600
for Incorporation Speedpost charges &
HK$300 for T/T bank charges.
- For Samoa companies with Chinese Name,
please add HK$1,000.
- Above plans include certificate of incorporation
(government incorporation fee included),
printing of memorandum of articles and association,
share certificate, registers of officers
and company chop.
- Formation services include the preparation
of documents for the appointment of 1-3
director(s) & registering 1-3 shareholder(s),
prepare first meeting etc. If there are
more than 3 directors/shareholders, we may
charge for the extras.
- Formation minimum requirements:
The company can have 1 director and 1 shareholder.The
shareholder may be in bearer. [But some
banks may not accept bearer shareholder
to open corporate bank account]
- Annual Maintenance Fee (as from
Annual maintenance fee is HK$5,900 (subject
to change as announced). The fee includes
Annual Government Fee, Registered Agent
Fee & Registered Office of respective
jurisdiction. It is due on every November.