SEYCHELLES is Group of islands in
the Indian Ocean, northeast of Madagascar in the Eastern
Africa region. A Double Taxation Treaty was signed with
Thailand. There is no taxation on International Business
Company ("IBC") carries out business by non-Seychelles
residents outside Seychelles through IBC Companies.
Standard authorised capital of an IBC is USD5,000.00
[MORE backgrounds of
Tailor-made a Seychelles company lets you:-
- No tax on offshore company operating IBC
- Privacy of Shareholders &/or Directors names
- No local Directors, local meetings or annual
- Bearer shares are permitted
- May have a single shareholder
- Permitted to hold shares in other offshore companies
- No requirement to hold an AGM
- No requirement for audited financial statements.
- First year Seychelles Government License
fee and Registered Agent fee is included.
But mailing & IDD, if applicable, are
not included above (Government fee is subject
to change as announced)
- Overseas customers please add HK$600
for Incorporation Speedpost charges &
HK$300 for T/T bank charges.
- Above plan includes certificate of incorporation
(government incorporation fee included),
printing of memorandum of articles and association,
share certificate, registers of officers
and company chop.
- Formation services include the preparation
of documents for the appointment of 1-3
director(s) & registering 1-3 shareholder(s),
prepare first meeting etc. If there are
more than 3 directors/shareholders, we may
charge for the extras.
- Formation minimum requirements:
The company can have 1 director and 1 shareholder.
The shareholder may be in bearer. [But some
banks may not accept bearer shareholder
to open corporate bank account]
- Annual Maintenance Fee (as from
Annual maintenance fee is HK$5,900 (subject
to change as announced). The fee includes
Annual Government Fee, Registered Agent
Fee & Registered Office of respective