MAURITIUS is located in the Indian
Ocean. The Republic of Mauritius gained its independence
from Britain in 1968 and remains part of the Commonwealth
of Nations. Global Business License Category 2 Company
("GBC2"), ex-International Company, is often
used for trading and investment and are not resident
for tax purposes and do not benefit from Double taxation
treaties between Mauritius and other nations. A standard
GBC2 is incorporated with an authorised capital of USD100,000.00
[MORE backgrounds of
Tailor-made a Mauritius company lets you:-
- No tax on offshore company operating IBC
- Privacy of Shareholders &/or Directors names
- No local Directors, local meetings or annual
- May have a single shareholder
- Permitted to hold shares in other offshore companies
- No requirement to hold an AGM
- No requirement for audited financial statements.
- May incorporate with Chinese company name (Add
- First year Mauritius Government License
fee and Registered Agent fee is included.
But mailing & IDD, if applicable, are
not included above (Government fee is subject
to change as announced)
- Overseas customers please add HK$600
for Incorporation Speedpost charges &
HK$300 for T/T bank charges.
- For Mauritius companies with Chinese Name,
please add HK$1,500.
- Above plan includes certificate of incorporation
(government incorporation fee included),
printing of memorandum of articles and association,
share certificate, registers of officers
and company chop.
- Formation services include the preparation
of documents for the appointment of 1-3
director(s) & registering 1-3 shareholder(s),
prepare first meeting etc. If there are
more than 3 directors/shareholders, we may
charge for the extras.
- Formation minimum requirements:
The company can have 1 director and 1 shareholder.
- Annual Maintenance Fee (as from
Annual maintenance fee is HK$6,000 (subject
to change as announced). The fee includes
Annual Government Fee, Registered Agent
Fee & Registered Office of respective
your company NOW
! or contact
for any queries. If you have other requirements
for the incorporation, please let us know and our staff
will try to solve it or find alternatives for you.
You tell... we tailor