The MARSHALL ISLANDS (Republic of)
are located nearly midway between Indonesia and Hawaii.
A Non-Resident-Domestic Corporation ("NRDC")
or an International Business Company ("IBC")
is exempted from local taxes and IBC cannot carry out
businesses with local Marshallese. The company is normally
incorporated for offshore international holding or investment
purposes, but it is not recommended for high profile
trading stragegy for reason of the lack of public registers.
[MORE backgrounds of
Tailor-made a Marshall Islands company lets you:-
- No tax on offshore company operating IBC
- Privacy of Shareholders &/or Directors names
- No local Directors, local meetings or annual
- Bearer shares are permitted
- May have a single shareholder
- No requirement to hold an AGM
- No requirement for audited financial statements.
- May incorporate with Chinese company name (Add
- First year Marshall Islands Government
License fee and Registered Agent fee is
included. But mailing & IDD, if applicable,
are not included above (Government fee is
subject to change as announced)
- Overseas customers please add HK$600
for Incorporation Speedpost charges &
HK$300 for T/T bank charges.
- For Marshall Islands companies with Chinese
Name, please add HK$1,000.
- Above plan includes certificate of incorporation
(government incorporation fee included),
printing of memorandum of articles and association,
share certificate, registers of officers
and company chop.
- Formation services include the preparation
of documents for the appointment of 1-3
director(s) & registering 1-3 shareholder(s),
prepare first meeting etc. If there are
more than 3 directors/shareholders, we may
charge for the extras.
- Formation minimum requirements:
The company can have 1 director and 1 shareholder.
The shareholder may be in bearer. [But some
banks may not accept bearer shareholder
to open corporate bank account]
- Annual Maintenance Fee (as from
Annual maintenance fee is HK$5,100 (subject
to change as announced). The fee includes
Annual Government Fee, Registered Agent
Fee & Registered Office of respective