CAYMAN ISLANDS is located in the
Caribbean lying approximately 480 miles south of Miami.
Exempt company may be granted an exemption from future
taxes for a period of 20 years, which is renewable.
Exempt company is not permitted to carry on businesses
with Caymanian -resident or restricted businesses like
banks, trust etc.. A standard exempt company is usually
incorporated with an authorised capital of USD50,000.00
[MORE backgrounds of
Tailor-made a Cayman Islands company lets you:-
- No tax on offshore company operating exempt staus
- Privacy of Shareholders &/or Directors names
- No local Directors, local meetings or annual
- Bearer shares are permitted
- May have a single shareholder
- Permitted to hold shares in other offshore companies
- No requirement to hold an AGM
- No requirement for audited financial statements.
- First year Cayman Islands Government License
fee and Registered Agent fee is included.
But mailing & IDD, if applicable, are
not included above (Government fee is subject
to change as announced)
- Overseas customers please add HK$600
for Incorporation Speedpost charges &
HK$300 for T/T bank charges.
- Above plans include certificate of incorporation
(government incorporation fee included),
printing of memorandum of articles and association,
share certificate, registers of officers
and company chop.
- Formation services include the preparation
of documents for the appointment of 1-3
director(s) & registering 1-3 shareholder(s),
prepare first meeting etc. If there are
more than 3 directors/shareholders, we may
charge for the extras.
- Formation minimum requirements:
The company can have 1 director and 1 shareholder.
The shareholder may be bearer. [But some
banks may not accept bearer shareholder
to open corporate bank account]
- Annual Maintenance Fee (as from
Annual maintenance fee is HK$15,000 (subject
to change as announced). The fee includes
Annual Government Fee, Registered Agent
Fee & Registered Office of respective