BELIZE is an independent country
located on Caribbean coast of Central America. There
is no taxation on business carried out by non-Belize
residents outside of Belize through Belize companies.
Standard International Business Company ("IBC")
is incorporated with an authorised capital of USD50,000.00
[MORE backgrounds of
Tailor-made a Belize company lets you:-
- No tax on offshore company operating IBC
- Privacy of Shareholders &/or Directors names
- No local Directors, local meetings or annual
- Bearer shares are permitted
- May have a single shareholder
- May register the name in Chinese - Save in the
cost of translation
- Widely accepted in the Mainland
- Permitted to hold shares in other Belize companies
- No requirement to hold an AGM
- No requirement for audited financial statements.
- May incorporate with Chinese company name (Add
- First year Belize Government License fee
and Registered Agent fee is included. But
mailing & IDD, if applicable, are not
included above (Government fee is subject
to change as announced)
- Overseas customers please add HK$600
for Incorporation Speedpost charges &
HK$300 for T/T bank charges.
- For Belize companies with Chinese Name,
please add HK$1,000.
- Above plans include certificate of incorporation
(government incorporation fee included),
printing of memorandum of articles and association,
share certificate, registers of officers
and company chop.
- Formation services include the preparation
of documents for the appointment of 1-3
director(s) & registering 1-3 shareholder(s),
prepare first meeting etc. If there are
more than 3 directors/shareholders, we may
charge for the extras.
- Formation minimum requirements:
The company can have 1 director and 1 shareholder.
The shareholder may be bearer. (But some
banks may not accept bearer shareholder
to open corporate bank account.
- Annual Maintenance Fee (as from
Annual maintenance fee of HK$4,700 (subject
to change as announced) is due on 1 January
each year (i.e. it is due on 1 January no
matter you incorporated the company in January
or in December the year before). The fee
includes Annual Government Fee, Registered
Agent Fee & Registered Office of respective