THE COMMONWEALTH OF BAHAMAS is located
in the Atlantic Ocean. She is an independent country
since 1973 and remain an active member of the British
Commonwealth of Nations. A standard International Business
Company ("IBC") is incorporated with an authorised
capital of USD50,000.00 and cannot carry on business
with persons resident in the Bahamas, nor carry on restricted
businesses like banking or insurance.., nor have persons
resident in the Bahamas as beneficial owners of any
of its shares. [MORE
backgrounds of The Bahamas
Tailor-made a Bahamas company lets you:-
- No tax on offshore company operating IBC
- Privacy of Shareholders &/or Directors names
- No local Directors, local meetings or annual
- May have a single shareholder
- Permitted to hold shares in other offshore companies
- No requirement to hold an AGM
- No requirement for audited financial statements.
- First year Bahamas Government License
fee and Registered Agent fee is included.
But mailing & IDD, if applicable, are
not included above (Government fee is subject
to change as announced)
- Overseas customers please add HK$600
for Incorporation Speedpost charges &
HK$300 for T/T bank charges.
- Above plan includes certificate of incorporation
(government incorporation fee included),
printing of memorandum of articles and association,
share certificate, registers of officers
and company chop.
- Formation services include the preparation
of documents for the appointment of 1-3
director(s) & registering 1-3 shareholder(s),
prepare first meeting etc. If there are
more than 3 directors/shareholders, we may
charge for the extras.
- Formation minimum requirements:
The company can have 1 director and 1 shareholder.
- Annual Maintenance Fee (as from
Annual maintenance fee is HK$6,200 (subject
to change as announced). The fee includes
Annual Government Fee, Registered Agent
Fee & Registered Office of respective