ANGUILLA is located in the northeastern
Caribbean and today it is a British Dependent Territory.
A standard International Business Company ("IBC")
is usually incorporated with an authorised capital of
USD50,000.00 IBC is restricted from conducting business
with persons resident in Anguilla or other restricted
businesses like banking & trust etc.. An IBC is
exempted from local taxes.. [MORE
backgrounds of Anguilla
Tailor-made an Anguilla company lets you:-
- No tax on offshore company operating IBC
- Privacy of Shareholders &/or Directors names
- No local Directors, local meetings or annual
- Bearer shares are permitted
- May have a single shareholder
- Permitted to hold shares in other Anguilla or
other offshore companies
- No requirement to hold an AGM
- No requirement for audited financial statements.
- May incorporate with Chinese company name (Add
Tailormade Company Prices
- First year Anguilla Government License
fee and Registered Agent fee is included.
But mailing & IDD, if applicable, are
not included above (Government fee is subject
to change as announced)
- Overseas customers please add HK$600
for Incorporation Speedpost charges &
HK$300 for T/T bank charges.
- For Anguilla companies with Chinese Name,
please add HK$1,500.
- Above plan includes certificate of incorporation
(government incorporation fee included),
printing of memorandum of articles and association,
share certificate, registers of officers
and company chop.
- Formation services include the preparation
of documents for the appointment of 1-3
director(s) & registering 1-3 shareholder(s),
prepare first meeting etc. If there are
more than 3 directors/shareholders, we may
charge for the extras.
- Formation minimum requirements:
The company can have 1 director and 1 shareholder.
The shareholder may be bearer. [But some
banks may not accept bearer shareholder
to open corporate bank account]
- Annual Maintenance Fee (as from
Annual maintenance fee is HK$5,400 (subject
to change as announced). The fee includes
Annual Government Fee, Registered Agent
Fee & Registered Office of respective